Repairs & Jewelry Care
At Done Right and Co quality and craftsmanship is of our utmost concern. However, jewelry by its very nature is delicate. If you should experience the need for repair on any Done Right and Co jewelry item please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your Name, Address, Order Number and Repair Issue. You will be provided a Repair Authorization Number which must be clearly labeled on the package.
Done Right and Co will repair at no charge any breakage caused by manufacturer defect within 30 days of receipt of purchase. Repairs needed after 30 days or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair charge at the customer’s expense. Repairs will be assessed on an individual basis.
Done Right and Co does not accept returns or refunds on any merchandise.
There are many things you can do to prevent jewelry from getting damaged.
- It's always advisable to wait until you have applied makeup, perfume and hairspray before putting on jewelry.
- When showering or getting in a swimming pool make sure you have removed all of your jewelry.
- Wrap your jewelry in a tissue or cloth separately while it is being stored. Avoid using a leather case or plastic bags.
- When doing household work always remove your jewelry.
- Cleaning your jewelry on your own is a very good idea, but make sure you never use bleach as it can destroy your jewelry. Also, never clean jewelry that is already damaged, doing so may worsen the damage. Using water and mild soap is an acceptable way to clean most jewelry.
- Bring your jewelry to Done Right and Co regularly to have it checked for wear to prevent further damage.
- Gold jewelry doesn’t tarnish, but it can be dirtied or dulled by the oils in your skin, body lotion, makeup or other substances. There are lots of products out there that promise to clean gold, but you can do it easily with Done Right and Co Jewelry cleaner which is available for purchase.
Mix a squeeze of cleaner with warm water in a bowl. Put the gold item into the mixture and let sit for a few minutes. Use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub the jewelry. Remove item from cleaner water, rinse it and dry thoroughly with a soft polishing cloth.